The mission to Peru was an achievement of the cooperation and work of the Embassy of Israel in Peru and a number of local actors which participated in METC’s courses and they keep in touch with METC. During the time in Peru several conferences, workshops, strategic meetings, and need assessments were held.
A wide range of events were conducted and in different parts of the territory. Below you can find a detailed list of all the activities carried out:
1. Key lecture at main the Conference of Provincia Franciscana de los XII Apóstoles del Perú at Arequipa
2. Workshop on the subject of Education Towards Sustainable Development
3. Key lecture at the event organized by Cusco Regional Government on Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Education
4. Strategic meeting with the counselor to the Governor of Cusco
5. Key lecture at the event organized by the Regional Directorate of Education of Metropolitan Lima
6. Workshop on the subject of Education in the 21st century organized Regional Directorate of Education of Metropolitan Lima
7. Strategic meeting with MaCTec Perú – Education in Science for Girls
8. Strategic meeting with Trujillo Provincial Councillor and Chair of the Education and Sports Committee
9. Key lecture and Workshop at Universidad Femenina del Sagrado Corazón
10. Meeting with MASHAV Alumni
During this mission three main cities were visited: Lima, Arequipa, and Cusco.
The audience who participated in the different events were Educators from different levels, from teachers to supervisors and directors. Also in some of the events, regional leaders and advisors participated.
The main subjects were: Innovation in Education, New Pedagogies in the 21st century, Education Towards Sustainable Development and New Trends in Higher Education.
- Date: -